Friday, August 7, 2009

Free Verse - Does Anyone Care?

Yet another day passes,
but still no food.
My body gets weaker,
my stomach is empty.

My belly becomes bloated,
I have no energy.
People ignore me,
my stomach is still empty.

My body is fragile,
with bones that easily break.
The pain gets worse,
my stomach is still empty.

Time slowly passes,
each minute in agony.
I close my eyes for the last time,
because my stomach is still empty.

7 comments:

peopleperson1 said...

omg! thats sooo good

wookiee.x said...

thnx!!

Reddy Devil said...

cool

♥...XoX...ChlO3...3m!ly...3r!c@...XoX...♥ said...

Really Koolio WookiEe-x! :) xox

S Kelly said...

I agree with me its ok. so now i will go and read it and write back.

C.Brown said...

wow it cool i think it is very detailed lol lol lolo lolo lolo lolo lolo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

i like poo said...

i thought that sarah b writeing was verry verry verry good and that sarah b is really talented and sarah b shoud write more writen hello hip hop hip hop haray